- Estelle Sackey, (Communications Manager, British High Commission Accra– Ghana)
- Papa Ackhurst ( Founder of the BWP Series – Ghana)
- Seth Tandoh ( Founder of Leadership Ghana)
- Juliana Oduro (MD Advent Advisory Limited – Ghana)
- Lord Michael Hastings (KPMG Global Head of Corporate Citizenship – UK)
- Romeo Effs (CEO of Aspyre Group & Guest Lecturer at Cass London Business School – UK)
- Caleb Tamfu (Chapter Head of Africa 2.0 & Co-Founder/MD of Andron Engineering Ltd – Cameroon)
- Elizabeth Patterson (Founder & Executive Director of Ghana Girls Education Initiative – US/Ghana)
- Donald Ward (President Era Global LLC, Private Equity Firm – Ghana)
- Cecil Nutakor (Founder & CEO of Equinox Intercom Ltd Ghana)
Taking place at the renowned Ashesi University, 1 University Avenue, Berekuso, Ghana from 3-5 August 2015…
It’s opportunity to meet and grow your network of like minded individuals.
It’s an opportunity to discuss & understand how to contribute to Ghana’s Economic Growth.
It’s an opportunity to hear from experienced leaders pioneering in their field.
It’s an opportunity to connect, learn and share ideas.
It’s an opportunity not to be missed…
Day 1 on Monday 3 August will be an under 18’s Leadership Forum for pre-selected students. Whilst Day 2 & 3 Tuesday & Wednesday 4 & 5 August is an 18-30’s Leadership Forum open to all within this age group with an entry fee of 40 GHC. You can register for tickets here
The stylish and contemporary purveyors of fine African dining 805 Restaurants will be providing catering services for the duration of the event.
You will also be able to follow the event online via Twitter: @FutureofGH and Instagram: @futureofgh use the hashtag #FOGYLF2015 to get involved.
The Top 30 U30 Digital Future of Ghana Publication was released as a pre-edition on 8 March 2015 and a full edition on 27 March 2015 to frenzy of excitement and anticipation on social media. It can be viewed here and showcases the top 30 under 30 emerging Ghanaian talent from around the world. It also features forward thinking articles, features and interviews highlighting key industries, innovators and organizations vision for Ghana and Africa.